I hope you’ve had a great weekend! As we continue adjusting to this new normal in both our running and larger NY communities, I hope our team’s virtual activities provide a fresh way to connect and engage with each other and boost all of our spirits! Please see the below list for some updates from the activity committee for next week:
- Weekly live yoga with DWRT’s Leah Robbins will be continuing on Wednesdays at 7pm: https://www.meetup.com/
- Weekly live functional strength sessions with Coach Emmi will be continuing on Fridays at 7 pm: https://www.meetup.com/
- Any aches or pains and unable to get in to your physical therapist or orthopedist? Coach Emmi is also offering virtual physical therapy sessions through Finish Line Physical Therapy. You can contact me directly at email@example.com for more information on this!
- Virtual Amity Zoom hangout Monday at 7 pm: https://www.meetup.com/
- We are going to try some virtual races! Information on this below (thank you Terry for organizing!)
- Periodic recordings of coaches and teammates favorite runs. Please follow us on IG @dashingwhippets to see these, and tag us in your #runsolo posts
- A daily Olympic Torch relay by volunteering members. Details will be announced this week on Instagram. Make sure to follow @dashingwhippets!
We’d love to hear from you with activity suggestions! Please connect with us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The health of our members is of utmost importance, so we encourage you all to embrace the #runsolo initiative and stay safe!