We hope you are excited for the DWRT Meet tomorrow morning. A few notes:
- The meet will start at 8:30 am tomorrow morning at the East River Park Track.
- The first event is the 5000 meters. We expect there to be three heats – a women’s heat and then two men’s heats. The men’s heats will go fast to slow.
- If you are running the women’s 5000, first call will be at 8:00. Please plan to be there by 8:00 so we can check you in.
- If you are running the men’s 5000, first call will be at 8:30. We’ll form heats at around that time, so please be at the track by 8:30 so we can do that. We expect that if you have a seed time faster than 17:00, that you will be in the first heat and slower than 18:00 that you will be in the second heat (although that could change). The exact cutoff between heats will be determined by how many runners register in the morning.
- The rest of the meet will flow from there, with the 4×200 starting at approximately 9:40 after the national anthem.
A special thanks to the meet sponsors:
Let us know if you have any questions!