Dashing Whippets Running Team offers a number training seminars throughout the year which cover a wide range of topics such as training for a specific race, nutrition, recovery and much more.
We team up with Finish Line, JackRabbit, and our sponsors to provide members with this benefit (much of which is free!).
Examples of seminars that have been offered are:
- Generation UCAN Nutrition Seminar with Meb Keflezighi and Greg McMillan
- NYC Marathon Strategy Panel at JackRabbit Sports Upper West Side
- Dashing Whippet’s ‘Take Care of Your Body’ Seminar Hosted By Finish Line PT
- Form, Training Terminology, and Running Shoe Seminar at Jackrabbit
- Take a “Prehab Not Rehab” Approach for Fall Marathon Training
- “How To Recover Well: Tips from the Pros” Panel Discussion
- Alexander Technique at JackRabbit Sports
- Self Assessment for Runners with Russell Stram
- Form Coaching Seminar with Liz Maiuolo
- Fueling Your Body Nutrition Seminar Hosted By Finish Line
- Free Prepare to Compete Screening from Dr. Bochner
- Injury Prevention Seminar with Dr. Bochner
Please let us know if there are any seminars you’d like to see us have by contacting us.
You can find a list of our events on our Meetup site.