Welcome to this week’s edition of our weekly news and events roundup of all things Whippet-related.
The Dashing Whippets Running Team thanks our 2017 Partners for their generous support: NY Custom PT & Performance, Upper East Orthopaedics PC, RunnerClinicNYC, Body Balance Integrated Massage Therapy, SDL Performance Chiropractic, Bauer Dental Arts, Dr. Lori Weisenfeld, DPM, Finish Line PT, Dermalmedix, and Brooklyn Roasting Company.
From the blog:
Check out three great Boston Marathon recaps from Jordan, Sammy, and Chris!
- Jordan: http://www.dashingwhippets.
- Sammy: http://www.dashingwhippets.
- Chris: http://www.dashingwhippets.
- Our track meet is tomorrow! See all the information here: http://trackmeet.
- And register here by 4:00 today. Prices go up to $20 to register at the meet: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/
- We would love some help. RSVP here to volunteer: https://www.meetup.com/
- Info for the post meet party is here: https://www.meetup.com/
- Make sure to follow us on IG and Twitter @dashingwhippets and follow our Boston chapter @dwrtBOS
- If you are doing the NBR meet, RSVP here: https://www.meetup.com/
- If you’re doing the NJ Marathon, RSVP here: https://www.meetup.com/
- We are doing a Brooklyn Half strategy session on May 3: https://www.meetup.com/
- We are doing our annual team meeting on May 10: https://www.meetup.com/
- Ragnar is paying for some beer and doing some giveaways on 4/24 during our Monday run. RSVP here: https://www.meetup.com/
- And the downtown run on 5/15 is to celebrate Rich and Heather’s engagement: https://www.meetup.com/
Results – thanks a ton to Martina, who is writing up the results! If you have any results and would like to be featured on our Weekly Wag, make sure to email her.
Make sure to help us fill out our results database by entering your non-NYRR results here: http://www.dashingwhippets.
We’ll get full Boston results together ASAP! Great job to everyone who ran!
2017 Points Races
- Brooklyn half (Full)
- Queens 10k (Full)
- Team champs (August 5)
- Percy sutton (August 26)
- 5th Ave mile (September 10)
- Bronx 10m (September 24): http://www.nyrr.org/races-and-
- Staten Island half (October 8): http://www.nyrr.org/races-and-
- NYC Marathon (Full):
- Ted Corbitt (December 9)
We have reduced the price of our singlets and long sleeved shirts from $25 to $20. Jackets are still $110. You can pick them all up at NY Custom PT and Performance Center
See info below:
- Singlets: http://www.meetup.com/dashing-
- Retro short sleeved t-shirt: http://www.meetup.com/dashing-
- Long Sleeved Shirts: http://www.meetup.com/dashing-
- Jackets: http://www.meetup.com/dashing-
- Hats: https://www.meetup.com/
- Gloves: https://www.meetup.com/
- New t-shirts coming soon!
- NJ Marathon Plan: http://dwrt.wpengine.com/wp-
- Brooklyn Half Marathon Plan: http://dwrt.wpengine.com/wp-
- Shorter distance alternative plan coming soon!
DWRT’s Wellness Partners
Thank you again to our team’s Wellness Partners: Dr. Lori Weisenfeld, DPM, Upper East Orthopaedics, P.C., Body Balance Massage Therapy NYC, RunnerClinic NYC, NY Custom PT & Performance Center, SDL Sports and Performance Chiropractic, and Bauer Dental Arts. We encourage all teammates to get to know our Wellness Partners, who are committed to keeping us healthy, strong and fast.
Custom PT & Performance Recovery Boots
- Custom PT is offering free recovery boot sessions for the team! This is a really cool offer. Please call or email them in advance to schedule. Here is their site for all the contact info: http://www.nycustompt.com
Ragnar Discount: $150 off.
- Ragnar fans! $150 off! If you’re interested in these four Ragnars, the team has a discount code worth $150 off your team registration. Eligible Ragnars: Pennsylvania (June 2), Reach the Beach (Sept. 15), Adirondacks (Sept. 22), and Wawayanda (Oct. 12).
- Info and our code:
Follow us on: