Welcome to this week’s edition of our weekly news and events roundup of all things Whippet-related.
The Dashing Whippets Running Team thanks our 2016 Team Sponsors for their generous support of the club: RunnerClinicNYC, Brooklyn Roasting Company, and Fitletic, Inc.
The track meet registration site is now active. Register here and share it with friends! http://trackmeet.
- If you are doing the NYC Half, fill out the pacing email here if you would like to be matched with people near your pace: https://docs.google.com/forms/
d/1e9m_ OgxQLKn7h8wJ5497tSsqu8X8wL4bwR L6xMkgIWk/edit?usp=drive_web
- If you are planning on coming to the post race party, RSVP here: http://www.meetup.com/dashing-
- We’ve canceled the Monday and Wednesday morning runs for now due to lack of interest. If people clamor for us to offer them again, let me know!
- Team points races are listed here: http://www.dashingwhippets.
- The Bronx 10M and the Staten Island Half, both points races, are now open for registration (Bronx: http://www.nyrr.org/races-and-
events/2016/new-balance-bronx- 10-mile and Staten Island: http://www.nyrr.org/races-and- events/2016/nyrr-five-borough- series-staten-island-half)
- Please consider running the FRNY indoor track meet on Saturday, March 26. Info here: http://www.meetup.com/dashing-
- RSVP here for the Boston Marathon: http://www.meetup.com/dashing-
- And here for the NJ Marathon: http://www.meetup.com/dashing-
Results – thanks a ton to Martina, who will be writing up the results going forward! If you have any results and would like to be featured on our Weekly Wag, make sure to email her.
Make sure to help us fill out our results database by entering your non-NYRR results here: http://www.dashingwhippets.
- At the St. Paddy’s 8k on March 13th, Keith Slyman placed 2nd in his AG and 13th OA with a time of 32:33.
- Eric Morley (1:18:55) and Nick Grinlinton (1:21:31) performed well at the Frozen Penguin Half Marathon.
- Scotland Run (nearing capacity) http://www.nyrr.org/races-and-
- Brooklyn Half (full): http://www.nyrr.org/races-and-
- Retro 4M: http://www.nyrr.org/races-and-
- Pride Run: http://www.nyrr.org/races-and-
- Bronx 10M: http://www.nyrr.org/races-and-
- Staten Island Half: http://www.nyrr.org/races-and-
- NYC Marathon: http://www.tcsnycmarathon.org/
plan-your-race/run-in-2016? utm_source=nyrrorg&utm_banner& utm_campaign=nymapply16 (full)
For a limited time, we are reducing the price of our singlets and long sleeved shirts from $25 to $20. Jackets are still $110. While supplies last, you can get a “2015” short sleeved shirt for free with a purchase. Apparel will be available at Custom PT at the seminar tonight!
See info below:
- Singlets: http://www.meetup.com/dashing-
- Long Sleeved Shirts: http://www.meetup.com/dashing-
- Jackets: http://www.meetup.com/dashing-
- Washington Heights 5k: http://files.meetup.com/
- NYC Half: http://files.meetup.com/
- Boston Marathon: http://files.meetup.com/
- NJ Marathon: http://files.meetup.com/