Welcome to this week’s edition of our weekly news and events roundup of all things Whippet-related. Sorry for the short one this week, but I’m on vacation!
- Make sure to sign up for the road race. Race registration may close early and it will really help us out if you register ahead of time so we can assign bibs to people. We’re going to have prizes from Brooklyn Running Company, BPA-free water bottles sponsored by Russ at RunnerClinicNYC and Fitletic bib holders for every finisher.
- Our course has been USATF certified. Check out the course on the site here: http://www.dashingwhippets.
- We would love a few volunteers for the road race RSVP here! http://www.meetup.com/dashing-
- We are also having a post-race party. Info here: http://www.meetup.com/dashing-
- Check out all the info on our Thursday track workout next week where askmen.com will be writing about us and giving away some cool free stuff: http://www.meetup.com/
- Jerlyn wrote a blog post about her recent marathon in Colorado here: http://www.dashingwhippets.
- Team points standings are out. Check them out here: http://www.nyrr.org/charities-
These team points races are now open for registration:
- Fifth Avenue Mile: http://www.nyrr.org/races-and-
- Grete’s Gallop: http://www.nyrr.org/races-and-
events/2015/memorial-sloan- ketterings-freds-team- presents-gretes-great-gallop- 131m
- Ted Corbitt 15k: http://www.nyrr.org/races-and-
Results – Fill out this survey to submit any non-NYRR results:
- Make sure to help us fill out our results database by entering your non-NYRR results here: http://www.dashingwhippets.
org/race-result-submission- form/ Please enter results as far back as to when you first joined the team!
- Please see some recent results here: http://www.dashingwhippets.
Make sure to follow us on social media:
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/
Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/
The Dashing Whippets Running Team thanks our 2015 Team Sponsors for their generous support of the club: RunnerClinicNYC, Generation UCan, Revolution in Motion, and Fitletic, Inc.